Skip to content
RAU 115 – Large Crimping Tool
- The RAU 115 (Large) and RAU 116 (Small) are simple crimping tools that are used to bend metal for roof pitch transitions
- A two crimp method enables the user to easily create a ” pig's ear” in the metal for clean-looking transitions that are completely watertight
- Avoid cutting your seams and being forced to use sealant; or worse yet, jeopardize the roofs ability to resist water
- Tool Length: 27 5/8″
- Blade Length: 9 7/8″
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device